EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Took some profits off the table...

...just in case a correction comes.

Not much, only RM793.

But I am encouraged to see the market absorb 1.22 billion shares in the first 45 minutes.

10:45 am update - The market has, incredibly, absorbed slightly over 2 billion shares, with many suffering slight profit-taking. However, good news paying clients!!Iris and its menagerie of brother and sister stocks have started to move!!!Also, SBC Corp, which I still have, is up 2.8%, bucking the general market trend.

12 pm update -So far, I've only locked in about RM1220 in profits this morning. A big surprise today was Kamdar, which I bought 10 lots of yesterday:it vaulted 20% in the morning session. SBCCorp has risen further to 71c,a 7% hike over my cost. I think the market may just recover in the afternoon, as the overall volume this morning ALONe was a rather staggering 2.98 billion shares.


3 PM: THE MESDAQ & Second Board craze is ON!
The Mesdaq Composite Index is currently up another 4.57% and the SBI 1.18%.

AKN and her sister company surged another 23% in the afternoon, just between them sending up the value of my portfolio by 1.8%. Redtone shot up 42% but I only have a small amount. TMS is not too shabby either, up 29%.

As at 3:23 pm , the total market volume is 3.77 billion shares and escalating FAST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home