EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

MESDAQ and Second Board forges ahead while SESDAQ plunges.

Today, the Bursa Malaysia resumed its surge upwards as the MESDAQ Composite Index roared further into life, surging 3.23% while the KL Second Board Index added 1.6%.


The Mainboard KLCI fared quite well too, up by a more sedate 0.92%.

I took profit on a large variety of counters, from 2% on NSTP, through 25% on Mitrajaya to 42% on LionCorp, and choose not to bore readers with the details.


My luckiest trade was in Mexter Technology(MESDAQ), which I queued for at 23.5c, which got done just 30 minutes before it was carried up by the bullish uptide, and closed 8.5% higher.

The best unrealised paper profit in my portfolio is a stock that surged 16% today: NOVAMSC; it's up 30.6% in my portfolio.

I would urge readers who haven't loaded up on laggard second liners to do so NOW(or on a pullback) as 85% of all the 800 over Bursa-listed stocks should surge at least for a day, towards the last few weeks of the bull market.

Suggestions? Well, I can't reveal my choicest picks out of respect to my paying clients, but there are some that look promising despite the fact that they are already up in my portfolio: AKNMTec, MAA, Taliwrk, EcoFirs,Isyoda and SBCCorp.
They won't ALL surge tomorrow but are worth holding at least two weeks.


On the SGX, China Haida is up 2.4%, bucking the falling trend among other China-related stocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home