EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Second liners record gains while blue chips languish

The MESDAQ composite in KL rose again, by 1.34%, while the Second Board Index
recorded the first gain in many days, up 0.58%, both trouncing the mainboard KLCI's
0.20% gain.

I locked in an 8.3% gain in NSCOM just to play it safe.

On the MESDAQ, I'm still holding SRidge, Sersol, IE, GHLSys and TMS.

Some second liners in my portfolio which went up today include Talam(+6.0%),Ken(+ 5.0%),Analabs(+ 3.8%),Yinson(+3.2%)and BornOil-w(+2.9%)

Among higher quality stocks, my gainers were Unisem(+2.7%), MAA and Sungei Bagan, both up 1.1%.

In Singapore, I entered CAO @ S$1.03 and am looking keenly to enter long trades in PCA Tech and Plastoform.


Good luck trading tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home