EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Friday, February 09, 2007

An alright day for me.

8Telecom surged 15.8% today, brightening my mood in an otherwise down day for the other members in my portfolio.

ABR and Oniontech both held their ground.

Thank God I didn't enter Longcheer(Although I wasn't planning to, I'm sure a lot of people were harmed by hype surrounding this company, as it tumbled today)

On Bursa Malaysia, Symphony House was the top performer in my portfolio, rising to stand 10.6% over my cost.Mitrajaya rose 6.8% while SAPInd upped 2.5%. Hwa-Tai-w advanced 4.7%. Sungei Bagan and Kluang both gained marginally.

Although MAA fell a little, it's still up 4.4% in my portfolio, while PacMas' drop left it 3.7% up on my cost.



The only stock I entered today was LMA, at an average of 59c.
The others dropped marginally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home