EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Borneo Oil is still Sugar-y sweet!

Entered at an RM1.495 average price after 4pm using my margin account because a director bought the mother share at RM2.01 and the chart had dojis that indicated a reversal of the recent decline was at hand.

By the market close, the position was up 7.6% to brighten my day!


The Borneo Oil underlying stock was trading at RM 1.90-1.91 when I made the decision to punt on the warrants.

It closed at RM2.01 today, and looks likely to explore higher ground in the days to come...



Another oil-related counter in my portfolio, Sumatec, surged 21.9% just today after languishing at 81-82c for many months.

Other bright spots include MPI, which upped 20c to RM10.70, while Courts rose 2.3%.

Lion Corp shares dropped 5.5% today but they are still up 21.3% in my porfolio.


Other shares I'm eyeing include Oilcorp and M3nergy(No, that's NOT a typo!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home