EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Friday, January 19, 2007

Some China stocks come to life, but I've drawn a blank today...

China Sun rose 3% from my entry point yesterday, providing a small cushion on a huge volume of 35.737 million shares , while China Petrotech upped 3.2%, now showing a gain of 2.1% from my cost. China PDye rose a marginal 4.4%(or the minimum tick), and Breadtalk rose 3.6% to 28.5c, now up 11.8% from my cost.


China Kangda fell 2.1% to just a tick above my cost, while 8Telecom dropped 0.5c to 10c.
Oniontech was a big disappointment, dropping 3.8% back to my cost, and Oakwell was unchanged. Advanced Holdings also finished unchanged from my cost at 29.5c.

A small encouragement was Sunray, which I entered at the low of 32c and is now up at 33c.

China Sun is actually showing a (possible) triple bottom formation that promises a good advance ahead.


Today, I also entered China Precision at 42c, Contel at 20c, DMX at 54.5c and ABR at 23c.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home