EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Malaysia disappoints, Singapore lifts the spirits!

Four Singapore stocks gave me profits today, namely Venture DBeCW070618(S$613), QianHu(S$412),Reyoung(S$111) and Hengxin(S$46).

Bursa almost drew a nil for me, with small RM12 gain on EngTex, which I have held for two months.

However, I was glad to see Unisem, which I bought yesterday, up 3% from where I purchased it. MPI seems to be holding firm as well, despite the Intel letdown.


My total of S$1,186 is the second-highest daily total for 2007. Guess the power of eighteen is working for the first time in two years!

Surprisingly, none of it was on a contra basis, except for the batch of Venture warrants which I entered at 9c a week ago, and now goes for 13.5c!

Finally entered 8Telecom at 10.5c, bought some ChinaSun at 65c and Memory Devices at 28c.

Happy trading blog readers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home