EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thankful for Bursa...

The KLCI had the 2nd drop of over 0.5% in as many days yesterday.

In contrast, I had the best day trading on Bursa Malaysia that I have had in many months, as I sold all my Unisem at 2.11(a bit low I know, though I had forgotten about those 900 shares I held with Eng since December) for a 24% return, Satang surged and allowed me to liquidate at 1.44 for a 13.3% return over 2 months( I was lucky to throw down just as someone gave an order to buy at the highest price), and I took the safe route with Sanbumi and Sugar-WA,selling all of my holdings in those.

My total nett gain was slightly over or under RM1 000.

MPI suffered a setback, but SinChew(which I bought at 2.585)and GTronic(recommended earlier in this blog) surged.

I bought into AIC and Eng Teknology as I believe the technology plays are going up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home