EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Thursday, January 11, 2007

MPI is moving! Now at 11.40...

I hope readers have got in in time! I'm up a modest RM420 on this position today.
First target is 13.00.


AIC is currently up 6% from where I bought it yesterday, and Eng is up only a sen.


12:30pm update- Eng is currently up 5 sen or 2.6%. I hope it continues!



Well trading ended an hour ago: I cashed out of AIC @71.5c and pared down some of my GTronic holdings@34c for a RM209 nett gain(contra). MPI softened a little to 11.30(up 4.6% in my portfolio)at the end, while Sin Chew finished up 5.6% on my cost. Eng ended up 2.6% from my purchase price yesterday.


In S'pore, a sudden surge in Hyflux gave me a small profit of S$312 on it's covered warrants, while Centillion handed me S$76. However, the party was spoiled by some HSI covered warrants which pared the whole amount and then some.

However, I will not allow this to spoil my weekend!


As for stocks to watch(granted I can capture perhaps only 5% of all outstanding gainers each day), I am eyeing Scomi Marine and Scomi Engineering with great interest, although I already have both(cost at round about today's closing for both).

I also have Lion Corp, Sapura Industries, Sapura Crest Petroleum and Sapura Tech in my portfolio.

Non-speculatives in my portfolio include Delloyd, Sungei Bagan and Pacific Mas.

Sugar has a nice chart so I re-entered the warrant@ 1.34 today.Stocks coming due next week are EngloTC, TA, CAMRes and IE.


NB: Of course I regret selling my Unisem, but MPI is the proxy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home