EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Friday, January 12, 2007

If you want to make big bucks on Bursa...

...I have a comprehensive list of Bursa stocks that will produce 100%+ returns in under three months.

This list is produced using Bloomberg terminal and technical indicators from five different online resources, as well as fundamental analyses of trailing PEs,consultations with fund managers and analyses of major shareholder transactions.


These tools have enabled me to buy stocks like Muhibbah at 90c in Feb 05, MAS at 3.08 at the beginning of the 2006, HLInd at 3.02 at the end of 2005, Kannal at 17.5c in March 06, SMRTech shortly after, and more lately, Unisem at 1.70, NSTP at 1.85, Linear at 35c, KLK-CA at 52-60c and my latest success, MPI, just to name a few.

Of course, no system is full-proof and a notable failure I had last year was KBES,in which I lost about RM450.

But you can check the gains on the successfully-selected counters above and figure it out.

Of course, nothing that is really of value is for free, so if you desire access to this list(updated daily), you need to pay a fee of RM500. However, I can promise you that if you put just RM20,000 into the stocks on the list, chances are high that you will reap triple that amount in as short as a day, and within two months tops!And that is just a CONSERVATIVE estimate. Imagine if you had put that amount into Unisem and NSTP when those stocks made their way onto my list in November 2006.Based on the indicated entry price of 1.70 and 1.85 respectively, and assuming that half was invested in Unisem and half in NSTP, the gross profit based on closing prices would be RM7385 on RM20,000, a 36.93% return in two months, something most fund managers can only salivate about!

Isn't that a spectacular return?

Some doubters may be asking: Why have I not achieved the same success on the S'pore bourse? Simply put, I haven't got the same access to fund managers and market data as I have on BursaMalaysia.

Some other doubters may also be asking: Why have I cashed out early on some holdings?
I have a limited capital of RM130K, and sometimes I jump from one stock into another because it offers a higher return according to my mathematical models.


Yet others may say:What if I just take your money and never deliver on my promises, or worse, cheat you outright of it?Well, no business arrangement has no risk, but if I have such an intention, then I would design a Nigerian-type scam involving hundreds of thousands. And you are free to spam my blog and tell others how crooked I am. I am doing this primarily because I plan to raise at least RM500,000 of my own money in two years time to be able to quit my job to do full-time trading and part time work, and to enable my trading tools to generate wealth in a multiplier effect, and not just limit those gains to my small capital.

My SOLEMN PROMISE to you is this: I WILL DELIVER THE GOODS WITHIN THE SPECIFIED TIME FRAMES IF THE LIST IS STRICTLY FOLLOWED, AND IF THE INDEX STAYS ABOVE 1,000 AND BELOW 1,220.Anything you make OVER AND ABOVE the guideline figures is for you to enjoy.The rest is at your own risk.

If you are interested in an arrangement, please e-mail me to get details of my crediting bank account and how you can be identified should you choose to join this pool.

Best regards,

DomPerrier

3 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RM500 is one time charge or monthly?

Regards, BHK.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger DP said...

One time

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Yew Khim said...

I am interested.

what is your private email address? don't seem to be able to find it in your blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home