EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Monday, January 15, 2007

MPI disappoints, Sugar impresses, GTronic sparkles, Eng is the best!

MPI went up to 11.90 at and stayed close to it throughout the day, only to be dumped(by a fool, I might add!) down to unchanged at 11.30 today.

I'm holding TIGHT!


My entry into Sugar -w was justified, but I took profits on it early,at 13.4% above my purchase price on Friday.GTronic marched 8.82% ahead, so I pared the rest of my holdings...

Scomi Marine continued to advance by another 5.8%, but I'm targetting 99.5c, while SinChew moved up 2.2% .

A BIG surprise was Suria Capital, which rocketed 18.8% and it has been on my list since early December, but I had almost given up on it.

Most satisfying was Eng Teknologi, which leapt 8.0%.

Other gainers in my 100+ stocks include Saptech(+11.9%),Megan-w(+8.6%),Megan(+6.8%),Redtone(+6.3%), Kobay(+4.7%), NovaMSC(+4.3%),EngloTC(+3.7% ), SapInd(+3.3%),KimHin(+3.1%),Delloyd and MSNiaga(+1.5%).

Bolton and Wimems were unchanged, while IE dropped.

My prediction for this week? Tomorrow may be a good time to take some profits off the table so that one can get them cheaper at the end of the week or the beginning of next week.


On the Singapore bourse, I entered some Hang Seng Index call warrants early in the morning before Hong Kong opened for trading because I figured that the positive close for the Dow Industrials and the one day closure tonight will give Asian markets the perfect excuse to rally for at least two days.

I was rewarded with a 10% surge in the warrants by the close of trade.

Today's profit, 73% of them on a contra basis, was slightly under RM500. Modest, but the capital at risk was only RM6,500.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home