EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sanichi saves the day...

I sold...most probably early.

Why? I needed to proceeds to pay for Ken Holdings and Unisem, which I re-entered.

Only made RM162 nett, but it's a 8.6% return in two months.

Entered SBC and Ken in a big way.


In S'pore, Qian Hu added another 3% and I'm up a gross 6.25%. Breadtalk advanced another 3.7%, and that stock is up almost 10% in my portfolio.

Oakwell and Oniontech were unchanged, Hengxin dropped 0.5%,China Petrotech dropped 1.1%.

Conversely, China PDye recovered by 2.3%,China Kangda added 2.2% while Reyoung inched 1.5% ahead.

I entered Advanced Holdings today, betting that the bottom of the last two months will hold, and that the crude oil price will rebound soon.

8Telecom moved 15%, but unfortunately, I'm not on the boat yet....*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home