EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

KL Composite up 5 points, many counters succumb to profit-taking...

...but I had another good day, with a RM698 profit from the following:

Suria Capital- RM262, a 19% return on my two- month investment.

Scomi Marine -RM250, a 7% return on a three-month RM5100 investment.

SinChew Media - RM124, a 6% return on a two-month investment

Scomi Engineering- RM62, a 6% return on 1000 shares in three months.


A surprise in my Bursa portfolio today was Sanichi, up 6.9%.Eng suffered from profit-taking, MPI was unchanged at 11.30, and GTronic's drop made me thankful I sold it all.

In my S'pore portfolio, Qian Hu moved up to 33c and Breadtalk advanced 8% to 27c. Both Oakwell , Reyoung and Oniontech were unchanged. China Kangda moved up a tick, while China Petrotech rose 2.2%, both ending at where I entered them. China PDye however fell 6.4% and Hengxin fell 1.8%.

Take a look at Ken Holdings and Mitrajaya if you are looking for mainboard construction stocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home