EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Finance-related counters in my portfolio surge

KUB leaps 19% from my entry price yesterday.MAA jumps 9% and is up 5% in my portfolio.

Sadly, TA was a good call, but I left it out, opting instead to enter Kenanga at 91c yesterday.

It's up 12% now. NSTP stirred to life post-fiasco, justifying my buy call with a 3.3% advance, with Utusan tagging along with a more impressive 10% gain.

Elsewhere, EngloTC marches ahead 12%, and is now up 21% in my portfolio.Not far behind, TWSCorp is up by 11%.

On the SGX, I took a 26% gain in Oakwell and put it in my pocket.

5pm update : Sold all my KUB, and Kenanga for a 13% return. TWSCorp was disposed for a 12% profit, while Utusan was sold for a 6.7% gain.Entered GTronic at 31.5c and SAPInd at 62c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home