EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Liqua warrants surge over 35% today.

The highlight of my portfolio, netting me a 68% gain in two months.

Ken added 16.7% today, and I sold off the remainder of my holdings.

IE was the other moderately big gainer, up 15.6% today, and 20% in my kitty.

EngloTC is firm, with a 28.8% gain on the table.

Over 80% of my portfolio was in the green today, and my long-held wish of seeing the Second Board Index breach 100 points came true, as it fired ahead 3.9%, achieving 102.12 points at the close, to overshadow the MESDAQ Index's 2.0% gain.

The SBI has completed an inverse Head & Shoulders pattern that should see it head for 106 points at the barest minimum, and after a short pullback, much higher than that, my target being at least 150 points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home