EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Dow tanks....my put warrants will probably reward my caution in these heady days

Bought put warrants on DBS expiring in September this year at 3.5c, which also happens to be the low for the year.

I actually queued to buy UOB put warrants as well but the order didn't get filled.


This particular DBS put warrant has been netting me timely returns as follows:


Bought 20 @ 10c in December, sold @ 10.5c(contra)

Bought 28 @ 5.5c in February, sold @ 7c in March

Bought 18 @ 5 c in March, sold @ 5.5c in March(contra)

Bought 18 @ 5c in April, sold @ 6c in April(contra)


Bought 33 @ 3.5c in May,(to be completed)

Yesterday also, Equation ceased to be my lucky stock as I sold some I had bought @ 18c last week for 17c.

However, I netted a 4.8% return on Delong and a 3.4% return on Datacraft also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home