EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hoping to trade my way out of my current job...

Enough of being scared, of feeling useless.

I want to invest boldly, aiming to catch the last big blowoff top. A run-up that will prove to be both fast and viciously furious. Where the cash I have is just enough to cover the contra losses should my trade fail.

I want to enter Fischer Tech, trading at 26.5c, which is 10% below its year high,47% below its 2-year high and 67% below its all time high,and only 39% above its all-time low, back in the good ol' SARS days. At a PE of below 10,an NTA of over 30c and only 229 million shares in issue, this is an undervalued gem to me.

The second stock I want to own is TSH(formerly TPA Strategic), as a play on the SESDAQ bull-run. With an NTA roughly equal to Fischer's, and with even fewer outstanding shares, it has a PE of below 15. This play is of course much riskier, as the stock has not seen prices higher than 50c.

Yes, the performances of these two companies are erratic,but my theory has always been that the laggards spurt up on high volume in the last part of a big bull-run, which this 2003-2007 cycle clearly is.

Of course, I hope to add on to my current holdings of Yaan, which is still the brightest gem on the SESDAQ for me.

I am also currently eyeing Yellow Pages, Popular and Fuyu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home