EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Monday, April 09, 2007

Equation stays as my lucky stock.

The abovementioned was jolted to life again today, touching a high of 19c, barely a week after I entered at 17.5c. Thus, my streak of luck continues with this company.

Entered Hengxin today at 56c when I saw it finally moving after a long hiatus, only to see it close higher at 57c.

In Malaysia, I had some good profits, selling PMBTech at prices ranging from 84c to 87c as it vaulted another 11.1%, realising a gross return of 36% over fifteen months.












The chart shows that PMB stock has advanced 70% from 50c to my average sale price of 85c so I thought it prudent to take profits.

JAKS equalled this daily gain of 11% when I sold it at 68c, realising a gain of 26% over five months. Kuchai was sold for a 16% return over a month.













As you can see from JAKS chart above, it has also vaulted over 70% since the low on March 5th.


Today's realised profit on Bursa amounted to around RM2,200, despite only about RM12 000 in sell trades, so I am plenty contented.


On the SGX, I'm betting heavily on FTHK.


IBM is my new buy call on a Dow component:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home