EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Friday, April 27, 2007

A rather bare week, but I'm contented with my Dow calls...

INTC: +13.0%

MSFT: +8.5%

BA: + 5.6%

HD: +4.7%

GE: +4.2%

AIG: + 4.1%

since my BUY and STRONG BUY recommendations on these stocks.

Of course, my SELL call on XOM completely bombed, as Exxon Mobil stock has risen 6.6% since that call.


However, in realtime, I've not done so well on the S'pore and Malaysian markets as first, Hengxin and Longcheer dropped, and then, OSIM bombed.

But Jurong Tech was an accurate call.

In M'sia , I only took profit on one stock: a 16% return on Polytower Ventures over five months.


And of course, I'm extremely please with my Proton BUY call, for it has rewarded me with a 4.4% gain since I allocated the same percentage of my Malaysian portfolio into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home