EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Celebrated Mother's Day at a small Italian restaurant

The original top two choices were ruled out because one(Michaelangelo's) had a crowd waiting outside while the other(My Point) was presumably full-house also as it was a popular value-for-$ restaurant.

We settled for something called SSTC, which stands for something-Sweet-Tea-Cafe or something like that.

My parents weren't so happy with the two types of spaghetti we ordered to share, one with chicken and tomato sauce, while the other having cream and lemon peel slices.

I liked the latter ( my 'father' proclaimed it to be 'too rich', not that I give a damn about what he thinks these days!) better than the former, which tasted pedestrian at best.

Impulsively, I ordered the Tiramisu after the spaghetti was gone, followed by a Hot Mocha for myself.

The bill came up to less that $100, so I wasn't that disappointed.


Expenditure for 5/5 to 9/5:

(5/5/2010) : $2

(6/5/2010) : $3.40

(7/5/2010) : $8.90

(8/5/2010) : $0

(9/5/2010) : $1.80 + $88( Mother's Day treat)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home