EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Making $ from the stockmarket these days is like drawing blood from a stone...

...but I still benefitted from some timely sales ~ XDL @ 55c ( 36 c now), KPS @ $1.72($1.42 now), KHSB @ 53.5c(47c now),ComCorp @ 36-40c(31.5c now) and Sanbumi @ 37.5c(33.5c now)

However, I'm still struggling with my lack of patience as far as holding profitable positions go.

What I lack most now is : DISCIPLINE!

I have this almost uncontrollable urge to switch from profitable positions(no matter how miniscule the profits are) to those that I wish to assume and those I have a conviction about, always dumping the adage that 'The biggest profits are made by sitting and doing nothing'

Oh, well....investment is a continuing journey for me: self-discovery, self-control and self-examination.

I don't think I'm ready to participate in the futures markets as yet.



By the way, my savings account balance is now 38% above my end-2009 balance. That is a major consolation for the nearly non-existent investment returns from the stockmarket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home