EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Finally...a Thousand(1000) Hours taught...one Grand...more than 1 1/3 month if considered in toto.

The big day has arrived when I have reached the big threshold I was aiming for since the start of the year :1000...1000...1000.

But only just.

But also right on the dot.

Not a minute more nor a minute less!And just in the nick of time as Sunday cedes the current week past to the new...



March the 7th will be a day that is etched in my memory!

Thanks be to God!


I actually celebrated a little by splurging on lunch and dinner today, the two tabs coming up to a grand total of $43.70, the 3rd-highest daily expenditure for 2010 thus far.

After a dinner of Teriyaki Chicken with fries, salad and ice cream, my mum and I proceeded to the renowned Sidewalk Cafe for a small sundae each.


Expenditure for 6/3 to 7/3:

(6/03/2010) : $1(my offering to God, which happened to be the only local banknote in my wallet at that time)


(7/03/2010) : $43.70

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home