EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Car lighting maker Koito Manufacturing sees some crazy intra-day action!


   The stock of the most recent company that I issued a detailed analysis on soars as much as 18.6% Wednesday almost simultaneously with the publication of a Nikkei news article online that highlighted the management's commitment to paying 130% of its profit from 2025 till 2029 in line with a move away from accumulating cash[which I calculated in my write-up & stated as ¥897 per share] & at its close is slightly profitable after commissions on my purchase. Average transaction price on the day's heavy volume of 10,034,400 shares was ¥2,437.688 per share which is still within the range of undervalued in my aforementioned blog forecast.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home