EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Placed another $5 000 in time deposit to take advantage of the new improved rates.

This means that I'll be receiving a grand total of $4.92 daily on a passive basis from all my time deposits combined($71 grand).

Which is hardly anything to some, but far more than I would have guessed possible given the current economic scenario if someone had asked me last year.

On the stockmarket, I made an estimated $106 from two stocks, making it the third day in a row of profits from the market, though also the smallest in magnitude.

The 3-day total for the week thus far now stands at an estimated $865.

Fully aware of the evanescence of stock market gains, I won't depend fully on such ad hoc enhancements to the return on my assets.


Had a nice Japanese-style mackerel with rice for lunch.


Expenditure for 14th July:

(14/7/2010) : $12.60

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home