EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

My cash balances exceed $60 000 comfortably as of now.

I put $50 000 of that $60k into a time deposit that yields me over $100 in interest each month and I'm challenging myself to keep my extraneous expenditures below that amount.

It's a tall order but I believe that it CAN be done.

That includes not spending money on every single lucky draw that offers a jackpot of over $ 10 million.

(Having resisted the temptation to try my luck yesterday, I'm quite confident of keeping to this vow)


On the sharemarket front, I bought some shares before their ex-date that will entitle me to receive $179.25 by the end of this month.

Another stock I bought timely entitles me to $275 in dividends if I hold it right to the end of July, but I'm thinking of disposing of it only if the capital gains are more than this amount after deducting commissions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home