EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Monday, August 17, 2026

Miracle Streak : WTK delivers a hat3rick as I finally begin to unwind a long-drawn 9.5 year major misstep! {17th Aug '26}





Thanks to WTK for reminding me that major mis-timings don't have to doom my financial freedom journey! A long, patience-eroding 2017 odyssey with the relentlessly falling price begins to be unwound after a gritty, equally relentless averaging down on faith: the oldest & priciest shares are finally partly SOLD, above $1 for the first time in > a decade, with no loss for a hattrick on one of the sternest tests of resolve in my 32-year sojourn in markets...through it all, I'm able to prize over $6,636, a not insignificant sum, from the tight clutches of the semi-traumatized traders & pittance dividends from this uninspiring value-trap equity!
Many a deep-pocketed fund[& individual] has been defeated by this decade-long downtrend, but NOT ME...I have never, never, never given up if it was a choice & this is the latest proof that persistent faith wins over all adversity !!!
🦄 ✊🌴1️⃣5️⃣0️⃣9️⃣✅


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home