EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Sunday, October 06, 2024

Record Marathon : A Marathon Endures Through Depression [1 Sep till 30 Sep 2022]

 Pan-Malaysian Corp, the owner of the A&W restaurant franchise, would feature prominently throughout September as it broke above 15c & moved up to a high of 18c on the 20th & I pared the over 50,000 shareholding I had accumulated assiduously but gradually since 2017:







A moderate depression had started to assert itself the previous month when the streak was approaching the 500 day mark, as the loss of my furbaby the previous November & the departure of my de-facto sister in March coupled with the possible ending of the marathon achievement with the number of paper gainers running to nearly empty must have done a number on my psyche! I found myself seeking & applying for jobs in all sorts of places and doubtless my spiritual evolution & learning during the pandemic lockdown eventually helped me to snap out of the low mood, which was so depressed at around the 502-day mark that I had barely enough energy to post the milestones online!












Thus, a challenging month & year concludes with the marathon streak at 538 consecutive days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home