EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Saturday, January 07, 2017

Seminar - 'How to Ride 2017's Bull Market Safely'

Planned for mid-late January 2017. Draw on the experience of a 23-year veteran of the financial markets and a survivor of the last 3 major stockmarket crashes.

I also explore the lessons of market behaviour from before I was a participant and even before I was born into this world!

Let the tears and despair of my past mistakes free other investors from the same errors in their endeavour to ride the stockmarket's ups and downs in the quest for freedom from modern slavery.

I have been free from this slavery since late 2008 and earned my income from 53 stocks in 2012, 128 stocks in 2013, 154 stocks in 2014, 131 stocks in 2015 and 108 stocks in 2016 listed on the NYSE, Bursa M'sia, the SGX as well as the Hong Kong Exchange . Listen,Learn and draw from my well of knowledge!


For more information, e-mail lkc0011@hotmail.com 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home