EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Friday, July 23, 2010

Yesterday's profit adjusted down to $910.35, but today was another lucrative one!

I relied on my sixth sense to enter six thousand shares of a construction company for $42, only to watch it slowly rise.

As is my usual habit of conservatism, I took almost half my stake off the table when the stock rose to $45.5, but fortunately, my notebook experienced some connection problems after that.


When I went downstairs to my desktop PC to re-login, the stock had shockingly gone up to $58!

I joyfully sold off another thousand shares, and then bits and pieces as it keep shooting higher: 59.5, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 66, 67,68, 64,65,63,62, 63, 64...and so on...

The highest price I managed to secure was $67, and then I dumped the last bit at $62.


True to my instincts, the stock closed at $52!

Approximately $562 was made in just under an hour, making this week the MOST PROFITABLE in 2010 thus far!

Friday proved to be the day this particular stock traded the highest volume ever as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home