EQUITYOPPORTUNITY

Friday, June 04, 2010

666.5 hours recorded in 2010...but I say goodbye & good luck to 2 tutees as their last paper looms on Monday.

I have taught each of them since last year, 58 and 86 lessons respectively. It's slightly saddening as the truth of the impending slowdown after the last IGCSE paper concludes the entire exam on Monday, finally sinks in.

Today, another pupil who has come for 64 lessons thus far, comes for his 65th before taking a well-deserved break after the examination.

On Sunday, another farewell has to be bid to yet another IGCSE pupil, whose final lesson will be her 72nd since joining me on June 3rd last year.


Being still 41.5 hours short of my 2009 total, this slowdown will lengthen the time I need to reach the 2009 total of 702.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home